Happy Friday the 13th!
- It’s a perfect night for a scary movie…or perhaps binge watching “A Series of Unfortunate Events” with the exceptional Neil Patrick Harris!
- Bad news Shonda fans, after MONTHS of advertising the return of Thursday Night TV on January 19th, the date has been pushed back a week to Jan 26 to accommodate a Trump Goes to Washington Special.
- But good news for This is Us fans – SPOILER ALERT – Toby lives! While the show has brought up some really good conversations about race, diversity, and defining family, what I love most about this show – besides the chemistry between Milo Ventimiglia and Mandy Moore and the chemistry the siblings share – is that the show is heartfelt. The parents are doing the best they can and putting their family first even when it comes at a cost.
- Ben Affleck was NOT happy with his brother Casey for forgetting to mention him at the Golden Globes
- President Obama’s farewell address was broadcast live on Tuesday night – it was eloquent, it was brilliant, and it included President Biden doing the finger gun acknowledgement. If you missed it, grab a box of tissues, and watch it.https://static01.nyt.com/video/players/offsite/index.html?videoId=100000004864201
- If you want a lighter farewell, First Lady Michelle Obama was on Jimmy Fallon and for what it’s worth, someone should give the first lady her own late night show! Don’t leave us!